Monday 10 March 2014

Animals

I want to tell you a little about my pets just because they are awesome

Charlotte- She is the most boring of my animals, she's a normal cat very pretty, likes hunting and brings home dead animals. She is very loving though and enjoys sleeping wherever is most inconvenient places for me.

George- this is the coolest cat I have ever known. He looks exactly like the felix cat! George is very clever we have a low letterbox on our door and he knocks this when he wants to come in. And if the kettle is boiling he comes up to you and knocks your hand when your pouring milk s he can lap up the splashes.

Lulu- lulu has my heart and soul. She is the craziest, stupidest but most loyal dog ever. Lulu barks at everything in sight runs in to closed doors and windows and is fiercely protective of me. She was named after a character from a Harry Enfield sketch lol

No comments:

Post a Comment